Here’s a step by step guide covering the easiest way to fix BitLife crashing issue on iPhone.
BitLife is undoubtedly one of the best life simulation video games, allowing players to live their life what they want. Developed and published by CandryWriter LLC, the game is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
Ever since the developer of the game released the latest update for Android devices, there are tons of BitLife players have been having crashing issue on their iOS devices. If you too are having the same bug while playing BitLife on iOS then this guide will teach you how to fix them.
How to Fix BitLife Crashing Bug on my iPhone?
According to players, the game used to run smoothly since it was launched but it has been constantly crashing. Besides crashing issue, there are players who have been having trouble even loading from the home screen and freezing up while tapping through choices.
The developer of Bitlife are aware of the same bug and they are working hard to resolve as soon as possible. They will soon drop an update that will address these issues.
Here are some easy steps to fix BitLife crashing bug:
- Make sure to check whether your BitLife game is updated on Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If your game is not updated, simply install the latest update.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of iOS on your iPhone. To check the same, go to the Settings app > General > Software Update. If there’s any update, download and install the update and then reboot your iPhone.
- In order to fix any sort of software-related glitch, force reboot your iPhone.
- If you are still facing the same issue then Uninstall BitLife game on your iPhone. Once uninstalled, head over to Apple App store and search for BitLife and install the latest version from there.
- If the above-mentioned steps did not work for you, try to contact the BitLife support team for further assistance.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix BitLife crashing issue. While here, you can read other stuff about how to complete The Spooktober Challenge, how to get an Athletic Scholarship might be something that you need to read about.