Roblox is one of the most famous games right now more than half of American kids under age 16 playing the game right now. The game series even have a Toy line manufactured by Jazwares. All the toys come with a virtual code that you can use to redeem virtual items directly to your inventory. If you are a proud owner of a Roblox Toy, here’s how to redeem Roblox Toy Codes.
Roblox: How To Redeem Toy Codes For Mobile & PC
Each Roblox toy you buy comes with a one-time use code, that can be used to customize your Roblox Avatar. Toys are available through all the major e-commerce sites and even in stores. All toys come with one normal code. But if you are lucky, then there is a chance you might get a second rare code called Chaser Code, which can also be used to redeem items in Roblox.
Here’s how to redeem both your chaser codes and normal codes. This works similarly for PC & Mobile users.
- Unbox the Roblox Toy gently by ‘Easy to Open Path’ usually mentioned behind the toy package.
- Remove the code card carefully from its slot.
- Most of the time, the codes will be covered in Silver Scratch Off Labels.
- Scratch your card gently with a coin to reveal your unique code.
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/toys/redeem and log in with your ID which you want to have the item.
- In the “Enter Code” box, type your code under Redeem Roblox Virtual Item.
- Once done, click the “Redeem” button
- The item will be added to your inventory under the specific category it belongs to.
How many times can you use Roblox Toy Codes?
Every Roblox Toy Codes can be only used once per account. But the important thing is that you can use the same code again if you have more than one account or even share it with your friends. So your entire friend circle can rock the same outfits and accessories that came with the toys while you are playing the game.
That’s all there is to know about Redeeming Roblox Toy Codes in your account. To get more freebies, check out our Roblox Game Codes and Promo Codes list right here on Gamer Tweak.