There’s a long road ahead as you venture forth in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. With your party of dependable adventurers, you’ll face off against deadly Soraks (lizardfolk), various monstrosities, vampires, bandits, and maybe even an orc or two. As such, it’s better to be prepared.
Our guides and features hub for Solasta: Crown of the Magister tackles many facets of the game from starter tips for beginners to class guides. We’ll also have solutions for puzzles and information about boss fights.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister – Guides and features hub
General gameplay tips and review
- Official review – Completing the main campaign in Solasta: Crown of the Magister will take you over a dozen hours. You’ll devote even more time if you wish to do other sidequests. Still, you might notice a few issues, especially with regard to the story and presentation. So, is the game worth your while?
- Beginner’s guide – Before you set out on your journey, check out our beginner’s guide with several starter tips.
- Crafting primed items and faction reputation guide – There are several factions that let you boost your reputation, and you may even acquire materials needed for crafting.
- Combat and stealth guide – Sneak around to better position your party members, and waylay your foes with a surprise attack.
Classes and character creation guides
- Cleric class – The Cleric will heal you up and take the hits.
- Paladin class – The Paladin deals radiant (holy damage), smiting foes with ease.
- Ranger class – As the Ranger, you’ll snipe foes from afar and mark them for annihilation.
- Wizard class – The Wizard is never late, and spells with massive AoE herald the class’ arrival.
Note: We’ll continue updating our hub with more guides, including those related to puzzles and boss fights, so stay tuned.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available via Steam.