During the Echoing Tale event of Genshin Impact, you will have to find and collect the Echoing Conches from different locations to gather the rewards. Currently, only 5 can be unlocked on the special Golden Apple Archipelago event day 1 map. If you collect 24 of these Conches by the end of the event, you will unlock the Barbara outfit. So here are all the locations of Conch Locations in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Conch Locations Day 1
Here are all the locations that have the Echoing Conches in Genshin Impact:
Pudding Isle Echoing Conches Location
- For the first Conch location, as you land on the teleport waypoint, turn around and on the edge of the cliff, you will see a small hut-like shade. On the left of the hut are some crates. Behind these crates, you will find the Conch located on a rock.
- The second Conch is on the Eastern part of the Pudding Isle. There is a standalone area where you have to jump and you will find the Conch laying on the rock.
Twinning Island Genshin Impact Conches Day 1
- Right from the waypoint, turn around and jump off the cliff on the east side. Open up your wings of course so that you land. There, right next to the tree, you will find the conch located on the rock.
- For the second location, go back to the Teleport waypoint, and there on the east side, fly your way to the second island that is seen. On the elevated part of the island, you will see some ruins. Right in the middle of these ruins, you will find the second conch of this location.
Broken Isle Conch Location in Genshin Impact
- Take the Waverider to go to the Northern part of the Isle. Here, you will find the conch on the northern end of the Island.
So that is all for our guide on the conch locations on day 1. If you would like to know who Ayaka Kamisato is, we have a guide on that too for you to check out.