Fans of Demon Slayer are currently enjoying Roblox Demonfall and if you are wondering how to change your family, this guide will explain the process. Note that you get three spins to reroll your family. So, follow the steps mentioned below to make it happen easily.
How to Change Family in Roblox DemonFall
There are two ways to get Family spins and reroll in Roblox Demonfall. One is free and the other requires Robux.
- Talk to the Mysterious Merchant who may spawn in multiple places.
- Where to find the Black Merchant, you ask? Well, you can spot him randomly in Hayakawa Village or Okuyia Village so simply look for him around the map.
- Once found, interact with him. He will tell you that he is selling weapon parts and unknown items for 3000 Yen.
- What you are looking for is the unknown item but as the name suggests, it is unknown and could be anything. You could get Breath Indict, Muzan Blood etc.
- In order to get three new chances to change your family in Demon Fall, you need the Wipe potion which is based on luck.
- Buy the potion and leave the conversation with the Merchant.
- Then press the TAB button and click on the Bag icon for the inventory.
- You will find the Wipe potion right there.
- Equip it and drink it.
- Then you will go to the character creation screen and that’s where you will get your three chances to reroll family.
But, an important thing to remember is that Wipe potion resets all progress along with giving 3 family spins.
Do note that if you get the other items, here’s what you will get from them:
- Breath Indict: Reset Breathing Points
- Sawed Off Shotgun: Get this weapon itself
- Muzan Blood: Reset Demon Art
There’s another way to do it and that’s by spending Robux. You can use 75 Robux to purchase 3 family rerolls. If you have a lot of Robux, you can keep changing family until you get what you want.
That’s all about how to change family in Demonfall. Check out our list of latest Demon Fall codes to get various rewards, such as Wipe Potion, for FREE. Plus, don’t miss our Demonfall Breathing Tier list.