Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the biggest Battle Royale games right now, combining the fluid first-person action of the Call of Duty series with the last-man-standing objective of the BR genre. With plenty of little CoD twists thrown in for good measure and a massive new map, Warzone is a fantastic BR title for those who don’t like the building element of Fortnite and are after something a little more grounded in real-life. Here’s how to download Warzone on PC.
How to Get & Play Warzone on PC
- First, download the Blizzard Battle.Net launcher on your PC.
This can be downloaded from the official Blizzard site here.
- Once this has downloaded and installed, create an account or sign into your existing Battle.Net account
You can select the option to ‘Create a Free Battle.Net Account’ if you don’t already have one.
- Select ‘All Games’ in the top left-hand corner of the launcher.
- Select ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’ from the list of ‘All Games.’
Make sure you’re selecting Warzone, and now Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, or any other Call of Duty game for that matter.
- Click on the ‘Play for Free’ button on the left-hand side of the Warzone page.
- Next, you’ll need to verify you’re at least 18 years of age by entering your date of birth.
- Finally, confirm where you want the game to install, the default language, and check the settings to enable auto-updates and create a desktop shortcut if you want these.
Once you’re happy with everything on this screen, click on the ‘Start Install’ button. At the time of writing, Warzone will take up 91.20 GB on PC, so make sure you’ve got enough space free on your hard drive (or SSD) for it.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Warzone on PC. For more on the game, be sure to head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.