Forza Horizon 5 has some Drift Zones that you will be able to unlock. This works in a similar fashion to the previous installment of Forza, which is Horizon 4. However, there are a few additional steps that you will have to complete before you get to this step. So, scroll down and learn more about how to unlock Drift Zones in FH5.
How to unlock Drift Zones in Forza Horizon 5?
To unlock Drift Zones in FH5 you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Keep playing the game until you unlock Horizon Adventure.
- Play Horizon Adventure until you get an extra point for it in the game.
- Now, unlock the Rust Canyon Expedition level through Horizon Adventure.
- Keep performing jumps and stunts to build up and increase your Canyon Expedition Meter.
- Now, you will have to complete the Canyon Expedition mission in order to unlock the drift zones.
- Doing all of this will unlock the Drift Zones in Forza Horizon 5.
However, this will unlock only the initial level of Drift Zones. If you want to unlock all of them, you will have to visit every Drift Zone available across the map. Now, drift across these zones and earn all the possible stars that you can from the event. This will increase your Drift XP which in turn will get you more zones across the map. As you complete more Drift Zones, you will unlock more of them. This also works in a similar fashion for the Speed Zones.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to unlock Drift Zones in Forza Horizon 5. While you are here you should also have a look at Forza Horizon 5 Crashes And Won’t Launch Error Fix as well as What are Accolades & How Do They Work in Forza Horizon 5.