Ubisoft has announced the first DLC expansion for Far Cry 6, Vaas: Insanity, will arrive on November 16. The roguelite DLC will focus on the mind of Far Cry 3‘s villain Vaas Montenegro and if the trophies are anything to go by, there will be a lot of secrets to uncover. According to Exophase, the trophy list will include plenty of collectibles and several playthroughs to discover everything.
Players will assume the role of Vaas and will start with just a pistol. As he progresses further into the depths of his psyche, there will be new weapons to find and power-ups that will allow him to become stronger. Without these, it’s unlikely he’ll get very far. The roguelite expansion will explore Vaas’ past, his personal demons, and his motivations as he became a villain.
The DLC will add 10 trophies to the game’s current list. Those wanting to complete the list will need to explore all areas of the DLC, grab all of the collectibles, replay the DLC enough times to unlock all of the weapons and upgrade the weapon lockers. You can see the full list below:
Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity Trophy List
Far Cry 6: Vaas Insanity Silver Trophies
- Freudian Field Day – Unlock all weapons in Vaas’ Armory
- Self-Help – Fully upgrade all Weapon Cases in Vaas’ Armory
- Definition of Insanity – Escape Vaas’ mind at Mind Level 5
Far Cry 6: Vaas Insanity Bronze Trophies
- No, I Won – Escape Vaas’ mind
- I Rule This Kingdom – Escape Vaas’ mind with a score of at least 25,000
- The 1% – Carry at least 8,000 Cash at one time
- This Is Your Brain – Discover every location in Vaas’ mind
- Dear Diary – Collect all of Vaas’ Diary Pages
- Puff, Puff, Vaas – Collect all of the Vaas Chibis
- So Much for Poetics – Collect all of the Visions in Vaas’ mind
Vaas: Insanity is right on schedule after previously being advertised to arrive this month. The DLC is the first of three expansions to be included in the game’s Season Pass, with Pagan: Control due to arrive in January 2022 and Joseph: Collapse concluding the content in March. The DLC will also be available for separate purchase, although Ubisoft hasn’t announced a price.
[Source: Ubisoft, Exophase]