The weekly Exotic product merchant, Xur, hangs out in random areas worldwide ofDestiny In Destiny 2, he can appear all over the map, along with inside theTower This week, you can discover Xur in Nessus, basing on a huge tree ignoring the Watcher’s Grave.
Xur’s stock today includes the following:
- Hard Light, Arc/Solar/Void vehicle rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester, Hunter legs: 23Legendary Shards
- Mk 44 Stand Asides, Titan legs: 23 Legendary Shards
- Nezarec’s Sin, Warlock helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards (you can now acquire a 2nd with an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher mission: totally free
As of Season of the Risen and The Witch Queen, Xur offers a random roll of both Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale every week.
Here are the unique Exotic weapons he’s selling:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic hand cannon (Rangefinder): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale, Kinetic scout rifle (Vorpal Weapon): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
As of Season of the Lost, Xur likewise offers a collection of old armor and weapons– comparable to Banshee -44 and Ada -1. Usually, these items are hard to discover and from seasons long past. Each product (whether armor or weapon) costs just 1,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
Xur’s Legendary stock today includes the following:
- Seventh Seraph Carbine, Arc vehicle rifle
- Jian 7, Arc pulse rifle
- False Promises, Kinetic vehicle rifle
- Timeline’s Vertex, Solar combination rifle
- Widow’s Bite, Solar sniper rifle
- Negative Space, Solar sword
- Frozen Orbit, Void sniper rifle
- Season of the Splicer armor set
Xur’s items drop at a power level comparable to that of your character.
Hard Light’s unique perk, Volatile Light, triggers its projectiles to have no damage fall-off at variety, and to pierce targets and ricochet off walls. Shots that bounce off of walls deal bonus offer damage. Hard Light can likewise move in between all 3 essential types by holding down the reload button.
Hard Light is a terrific weapon for matching components in a Nightfall or for PvP. Pick this up if you do not have it.
Gemini Jester is among the Exotics included Curse ofOsiris Its primary unique perk isMisdirection If you evade near an opponent, you’ll confuse them, eliminating their radar if they’re a human gamer. This is a good PvP unique if you’re ill of running the classics. Just beware that you require to be near to work.
Xur’s roll today features 62 overall statistics.
Mk 44Stand Asides
The Mk 44 Stand Asides‘ primary perk in Destiny 2 is Seriously,Watch Out If Titans have Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash geared up and have max health, they get an Overshield when running at max speed. Striking an opponent with those capabilities rapidly charges your melee energy. This perk is terrific for aggressive Titan gamers, specifically in PvP. If you have a Titan, select these up.
Xur’s roll today features 68 overall statistics.
Nezarec’s Sin isn’t an especially interesting Warlock helmet, however it’s great. The primary perk is Abyssal Extractors, which triggers Void damage eliminates to charge your capability energy. Boring however efficient. This consists of Void damage from your subclass and from your energy or power weapons. If you ever play Voidwalker or have a Void weapon that you utilize all the time, get this terrific helmet.
Xur’s roll today features 69 overall statistics.
Exotic Cipher mission
Starting in Beyond Light, Xur has a brand-new mission for anExotic Cipher The Exotic Cipher lets you purchase old Exotics from the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. You’ll require these items and some other currencies to get Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
This week, Xur desires you to finish 21 Strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches. By ending up the mission, you’ll make an Exotic Cipher to utilize nevertheless you desire.