Ghostwire: Tokyo got a brand name brand-new PS5 update today, May 2, that has actually included VRR support. The other modifications it has actually made include getting rid of the development blockers that took place after gamers talked to pets, along with brand-new cosmetics and emotes to commemorate the approaching Children’s Day in Japan.
Ghostwire: Tokyo May 2 Update Patch Notes
The Ghostwire: Tokyo May update was launched today, May 2. The update has actually repaired numerous efficiency problems on PS5 consoles along with included VRR support. Those who are partway through a playthrough will see quick travel appears previously in the video game, while those troubled by the rather loud shrieking of the Tengu can now change the volume with the “Yokai Volume” slider. Meanwhile, Children’s Day is held each year in Japan on May 5, and it generally includes fish-shaped kites and paper samurai helmets. To commemorate this, there are 2 brand-new emotes and a Paper Kabuto samurai helmet for gamers to take pleasure in. The complete patch notes can be seen listed below.
- Performance Improvements: This update addresses some efficiency problems for PS5 and PC.
- Silence, Tengu: There have actually been some sound problems about the Tengu, so Ed has actually established some noise-cancelling earphones for Akito and KK. (Tengu volume can now be changed.)
- Children’s Day Cosmetic and Emotes: Two brand-new emotes and a brand-new headwear piece influenced by Golden Week.
Held each year on May 5 in Japan, Children’s Day is among 4 legal holidays observed throughout Golden Week, to commemorate the health and joy of kids– generally by embellishing with fish-shaped kites and using paper samurai helmets! Now you can participate the celebrations in Ghostwire: Tokyo:– Koinobori Emote— Akito shows koi-shaped banners– “They Grow Up So Fast” Emote— Akito happily wears a folded paper “Kabuto” samurai helmet– Paper Kabuto— Wear the origami samurai helmet from the emote.
Changes and Improvements
- Added “Yokai Volume” slider, permitting gamers to change the shrieking of the Tengu
- ( PC)– Added “Mouse Smoothing” choice (Allows gamers to enable/disable mouse smoothing)
- Fast travel is now readily available previously in the video game
- Added support for Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) on PS5
- Improved general efficiency
- Overhauled beginning worths for gamer electronic camera choices
- Adjusted gamepad analog stick deadzone, and included choices to change deadzone
- Fixed crash problems in some environments
- Spirit Perception Prayer Beads will no longer assist you towards spirits you have actually currently taken in
- Fixed text for some menu products in French and German
- Fixed Sharpness choice when utilizing FSR 1.0
- Fixed low efficiency while in Quality Mode
- Numerous repairs to primary objectives, side objectives, and world occasions where carrying out specific actions might avoid development
- Adjusted detection for analog stick deadzone on PS4/PS5 controllers
- Fixed a bug that took place when moving while crouching
- Fixed bug when found by a “Forsaken” Visitor
- Adjusted appearances of some total clothing
- Fixed development problem when speaking with pets
- Fixed visual bug when speaking with pets
- Some tip text for antiques changed
- Fixed tab-switching habits on the menu screen
- Fixed problem in which the database on the menu screen would not be upgraded
- Fixed age constraint settings for Sweden
In other news, Embracer Group has actually guaranteed they’re purchasing IPs like Deus Ex, Thief, Tomb Raider, and Legacy of Kain to develop brand-new installations of cherished IPs. Elsewhere, the current Returnal update rebalances the trouble for Tower of Sisyphus however resets the leaderboards at the very same time.