Esports Insider is happy to expose the agenda and complete lineup of speakers for our esports market occasion ESI Washington DC.
The occasion, which exists by partner LOOT.BET, happens 16-18thMay As the very first esports B2B conference in the United States Capital, ESI Washington DC, in collaboration with Events DC, will supply delegates with 2 and a half days of unique occasions, material and networking.
Organised with assistance from Cultural Tourism DC, ESI will be hosting a first-of-its-kind Embassies Tour on May 17th where delegates will get special trips of Argentina, Barbados, Saudi Arabia and South Korea’sEmbassies The trips will display the various methods taken by each nation’s federal government in the advancement and development of esports.
The trips will then conclude with panels and networking at Eaton DC hotel, including a skill and agencies-focused roundtable thanks to ESIC. The night will shift into a social at classy in addition to a trendy restaurant Crimson DC with live music and trivia.
Hosted at the National Press Club, the conference day on May 18th will include arguments and conversations from a few of the most significant thought-leaders from esports and beyond. Speakers at ESI Washington DC consist of C-Levels and executives, covering the esports groups and competition organisers, and crossover sectors such as sports, wagering and college.
The agenda, which can be seen completely here, consists of:
- SPORTFIVE x Misfits Gaming case research study
- Speakers: Hussain Moosvi– CSO– Misfits Gaming Group & & Ryan Polun– Head & of Esports &Gaming ((* ))– SPORTFIVEAmericas vs
- Open– which design works finest in esports? A 2022 upgrade Closed:
- Speakers– Alex Inglot– ESL Commissioner, Pro League– Evan Frasca of Director– T1 Talent Management & & Entertainment & Sports–Hai Ng– ESIC Integrity Ambassador esports be a foundation of real life neighborhoods?
- Speakers– Ben Feferman– Chief Gaming Officer, React Gaming Group– VP of Mary Antieul– Strategy, Vindex– VP Neil Johnson of and Managing Director & & Gaming– HPN Esports, Global &– CSO– AXR Jared Serfozo & Edge– CEO– Joanie Kraut inWomenGames International the college experience– offering paths
- Esports and structuresand:
- Speakers– Sari Kitelyn, Executive Director– Esports and Project Development, Full Sail University– Joey Gawrysiak of Professor and Director– Esports, Shenandoah University– VP of Grant Paranjape– Esports Business, Washington Justice– Gerald Solomon– NASEF & &(* )– CEO– the * gameHERSExecutive Director finest can conventional sporting entities make waves in the esports area?Rebecca Brock Dixon:
- How Mc
- Speakers l– Andrew of Neil– Senior Director & & Esports, Monumental Sports– Entertainment– Jordan Zelniker &, Esports Strategy–New York Islanders, Ray Smith & Director– NASCAR, Gaming O’ Esports –James–Connor & President–Pittsburgh Knights–Tom ZuberManaging Partner 2022 advancements– esports wagering development in the U.S.A.Zuber Lawler:
- Speakers of Dr Brett Abarbanel– UNLV Director, Research– SVP for International Gaming Institute– Martin Lycka, American Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gambling– CEO–Entain gg, Vlastimil Venclik– Oddin– Jason Chung & & Counsel– Zuber Lawler PR Cody Luongo — JSA+(* )Senior environment deepdiveAssociate: Partners–
- Esports– 343
- Speakers, Tahir Hasandjekic– Halo Esports and Viewership Lead of Industries– Steve Csikos, Head– CEO– Programming, Nerd Street Gamers– CEO & & Laurent Benezra– GRID & React Gaming Group– Moritz Maurer of Founder –Kye Browning Director dollar margins: Customer Success oft neglected profits channel for esports rights holdersGameplan:
- Media– SVP of The–
- Speakers, Justin Stefanovic– Partnerships, Misfits Gaming Group–Chad De Luca TELEVISION, Director– CEO– the * gameHERS, Twitch Properties– VP of Twitch– Rebecca Brock Dixon & & Johnny Kutnowski– VP, Product– Blinkfire Analytics RELATED:Karen Franzino+ E reveal collaboration Operations in Thece
, ESI and Redd & & and ESI Singapore-July
Sam Cooke of Managing Director,Co commented: Founder”ESI’s terrific to be able to go back to the United States bring our occasion to such a renowned area. It comprehend the crucial part occasions play in structure genuine relationships and having essential conversations, ESI that’s why we continue to restore We revitalize our offering.and starts the and conference schedule for 2022, that includes 3 and worldwide occasions; the 2022 occasions pamphlet is viewable
“ESI Washington will play host to so many unique events like the Embassies Tour and I look forward to seeing everyone come together for our return stateside.”
Washington DC hereESIMajor on the , will head to
Next on 5-7th agenda from 5-7thESI Singapore is a joint endeavor with July and London+ E September will display ESI Singapore’s signature superior networking, education Redd material in and for the really very first time.ESI, and’s pitch financial investment competitors Southeast Asia will likewise make its return in a physical format with applications now
Alongside ESI Singapore openEsports Insider, The Clutch closing on 31st. is 16-18th and! May out more.