Mark your territory with these werewolf abilities in The Sims 4.
The Sims 4 Werewolves pack showcases all-new features and creatures to create a unique experience in the game. But, with so much to offer, you may wonder what these beasts can do once you start your journey. So, we’ve come up with this list of all werewolf abilities to give you a better understanding.
All Werewolf Abilities Explained
After you turn into a werewolf in this latest Sims pack, you’ll be able to earn points to unlock abilities. There are two major categories presented in this menu selection: Dormant Abilities and Rank abilities, as shown here:
Here’s an outline explaining what each perk does with every rank and how to unlock Dormant Abilities.
The actions you make as a werewolf in The Sims 4 can influence Dormant Abilities. For example, if you hang around werewolves long enough, you’ll obtain the Werewolf Empathy trait.
Here’s a list of all potential skills you can acquire:
- Lunar Epiphany: Learn the secrets and history of werewolves and a possible cure by reading the ancient werewolf writings.
- Werewolf Empathy: Remove all Fury from another werewolf and prevent them from rampaging. You can unlock this trait by pacifying other werewolves.
- Werewolf Mentorship: Guide other werewolves by mentoring them and sharing experiences in beast form.
- Werewolf Menace: Scaring others with your Ferocious Intimidation will make your Sim feel playful.
- Werewolf Diplomacy: Convince others that werewolves have humanistic qualities by successfully asking a human for ‘Werewolf Sympathy.’ You’ll also acquire the ‘Werewolf Ally’ trait along with it.
- Transformation Mastery: Call upon the beast form anytime, and you will still have a human appearance. You’ll be able to acquire this once you stop a fellow werewolf from scaring others.
Once you are in werewolf form, you can earn points to go further in the ranks. So, let’s find out the different talents you can obtain in this pack.
Rank 1 Abilities
- Ferocity: Use Ferocious Intimidation on others, and your Sim will now be able to bare their fangs, scaring off anyone around them.
- Wolf Nap: Sleep anywhere on the ground.
- Territory Marking: Relieve your bladder need by marking your territory anywhere.
- Scavenger: Dig in the ground to discover hidden treasures.
- Personal Grooming: Werewolf Sims don’t need a shower to clean themselves when they self-groom (licking their bodies in the process.)
Rank 2 Abilities
- Voracious Hunger: Your Sim will be able to eat anything to satisfy their hunger meter.
- Hunter: Hunt for food in the wilderness.
- The Will to Resist: Contol the emotions of your Sim when they are on a Rampage.
- Enhanced Smell: Use your Sim’s nose to smell emotions and treasures while detecting nearby occult members.
- Somber Howl: Calm your Fury by releasing it with howling.
Rank 3 Abilities
- Curse Bearer: Grant the gift of the werewolf to humans.
- Pack Howl: Communicate to other werewolves in your pack over great distances.
- Natural Healing: Injuries and wounds recover at a fast rate.
- Nightvision: See through the darkness with this ability.
- Lunar Blessing: Use the moon’s power to obtain a better quality of sleep, a quicker learning process, and influence how other Sims interact with you.
Rank 4 Abilities
- Primal Instincts: Your Sim will experience fewer negative emotions.
- Tunneler: Dig a tunnel anywhere you want to escape or make a grand entrance.
- Lunar Resistance: The moon will no longer affect your well-being as a werewolf.
- Hunting Party: Using ‘The Lead Hunting Party’ interaction allows you to create a group where even humans can join in.
- Vicious Howl: Strike fear with this intense howl.
Rank 5 Abilities
- Legacy of the Lycan: Earn 250 Satisfaction points.
- Lunar Howl: Succumb to the moon’s glow, and you may never return to your human form.
- Immortal Wolf: Make your Sim live forever.
- Alpha Wolf: Become the leader of the pack.
- Super Speed: Activate ‘Super Speed,’ and your Sim can now get to places at a faster pace.
Now that you know all the werewolf abilities in The Sims 4, you can decide which one you want your beast to have. If you need help with other Sims content, check out our guide on how to do the Space Misson within the game. Be sure to also look at the relevant links below.
Featured Image Source: Maxis Studios