Show off your fighting skills.
The Thronespire is the newest single-player dungeon in the Lost Ark June update. Similar to the other dungeons, players’ primary objective is to work through a plentitude of floors in Lost Ark Thronespire to get rewards like Guardian Stone Crystals, gem chests, Applied Welding, and more. Since it’s one of the newest additions to the game, many players are having a hard time completing its levels. With that in mind, we’ve got you covered with the complete breakdown of the Lost Ark Thronespire dungeon.
How to Start Lost Ark Thronespire and its Requirements
To start Thronespire in Lost Ark, players will need to find its entrance which is scattered across almost all the major cities in the game. But before that, you must meet a certain set of requirements to be eligible for the Thronespire dungeon:
- Must have completed the main quest of Punika.
- Requires item level 1325 and a combat level of 50.
- Must have completed the Towards Power quest.
Once you fulfill these requirements, you’re all set to face off a variety of opponents. After starting the dungeon, you will encounter a bunch of regular monsters, which are fairly easy to defeat. As you keep progressing through floors, the monsters will become stronger.
Per the rules, you will be given seven minutes to complete each floor. Each level has four gates; at the end of each gate, you will have to defeat an Elite. Fortunately, you get unlimited lives, with a respawn duration of 5 seconds. Finally, you will encounter a final boss at the end of the Thronespire dungeon.
Lost Ark Thronespire Rewards
The Thronespire dungeon features 50 floors in total, guarded by various monsters and bosses. While only the first 25 floors are tied to give rewards, the rest of the levels are designed to test the players’ fighting skills.
Here’s a list of the rewards for the first 25 floors:
- Floor 1: x15 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 2: x20 Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 3: x5 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 4: x15 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 5: x20 Epic Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (Class Exclusive)
- Floor 6: x45 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 7: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 8: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 9: x50 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 10: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 11: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 12: x5 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 13: x2 Metallurgy: Basic Welding
- Floor 14: x10: Tailoring: Basic Mending
- Floor 15: x30 Crystallized Guardian Stone Chest
- Floor 16: x10 Crystallized Destruction Stone Chest
- Floor 17: x20 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 18: x10 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 19: x25 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- Floor 20: x2 Metallurgy: Applied Welding
- Floor 21: x10 Tailoring: Applied Mending
- Floor 22: x2 Legendary Combat Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch
- Floor 23: x6 Great Honor Leapstone Chest
- Floor 24: x60 Ancient Platinum Coin
- Floor 25: x30 Level 3 Gem Chest
It’s worth noting that players can directly start with the 25th floor in order to receive rewards for all the previous floors instantly.
That’s everything you need to know about Lost Ark Thronespire Dungeon. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Lost Ark-related content here at Twinfinite, like How to Start Vykas Legion Raid, What Is Life Energy in Lost Ark, and more.
Featured Image Source: Smilegate