Every challenge and reward for the Fall Guys Crown Idol event!
The Fall Guys Idol Games event has kicked off, bringing a new set of challenges for players to complete, and rewards up for grabs for doing so. In this guide, we’ll give you the complete breakdown on all of the Idol Games challenges, and every reward you can get for completing them, as well as when the Idol Games event ends.
All Idol Games Challenges in Fall Guys
- Play Any Round in Ring Hexathlon
- Win Ring Hexathlon
- Reach Round 3 in Squads Show
- Reach the Final Round in Squads Show
- Win Squads Show
- Reach Round 3 in Duos Show
- Win Squad Duos Show
- Reach Round 4 in Solo Show
- Reach the Final Round in Solo Show
- Win Solo Show
Completing each challenge will earn you 100 Tokens, which will go towards unlocking each of the five different Crown Idol rewards. You’ll need to complete all 10 challenges in order to unlock all of the rewards, including the Crown Idol costume.
All Idol Games Rewards in Fall Guys
There are five rewards, unlocked once you’ve earned a set amount of tokens for the Crown Idol event. These are:
- Idol Games Athlete Nickname – 200 Tokens
- Idol Games Athlete Nameplate – 500 Tokens
- Crown Idol Costume Lower Part – 800 Tokens
- Crown Idol Costume Upper Part – 1000 Tokens
When Does Idol Games Event End?
The Idol Games ends on Monday, July 18, so you’ve got the weekend to get all of these challenges completed.
For more on Fall Guys, be sure to check out the links below.