Ravens are quite friendly in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
With the arrival of the Disney Dreamlight Valley Scar update, you and Ravens can be great friends only if you feed them. In simple terms, you can now interact with spooky birds, Ravens, in the game. Although these birds are super friendly, they’re likely to get scared when you first approach them. Therefore, you may have a hard time feeding them. Luckily we can show you an easy way to approach and feed Ravens in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How Do You Feed Ravens in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As soon as you approach Ravens in Disney Dreamlight Valley, they’ll start flying in circles. Once this happens, wait for a while until they land back on the ground. After the Ravens settle on the ground, walk towards them slowly and maintain a close distance. After standing close to them, an option to feed them will appear on the screen. Finally, press the interaction button to feed Ravens food.
In case you don’t know, the best place to find Ravens is the northwestern part of the Forgotten Lands. You can find them in five different variants: classic, brown, white, red, and blue. Apart from this, you should definitely be aware of the Ravens’ favorite food. So without any further delay, let’s dive into the details.
Ravens’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Similar to other critters in Disney Dreamlight Valley, Ravens enjoy eating a few dishes. Spooky birds prefer all the 5-star meals; hence you should always have enough five-star dishes in your inventory if you’re befriending them.
Here’s a list of all the five-star meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley, along with their recipes:
- Arendellian Pickled Herring: Herring, Lemon, Onion, Garlic, Any Herb
- Large Seafood Platter: x4 Seafood, Lemon
- Potato Leek Soup: Leak, Potato, Milk, Onion, Garlic
- Bouillabaisse: x2 Seafood, Shrimp, Tomato, x1 Vegetable
- Fish Creole: Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Garlic, Rice, Tomato
- Greek Pizza: Any Herb, Wheat, Cheese, Tomato, Onion
- Gumbo: Okra, Shrimp, Chili Pepper, Tomato, Onion
- Lancetfish Paella: Lancetfish, Shrimp, Any Seafood, Tomato, Rice
- Lobster Roll: Lobster, Butter, Wheat, Lemon, Garlic
- Mediterranean Salad: Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Any Spice, Lettuce
- Mushu’s Congee: Rice, Egg, Ginger, Garlic, Mushroom
- Ratatouille: Tomato, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion, One Herb
- Teriyaki Salmon: Salmon, Soya, Rice, Ginger, Sugarcane
- Tuna Burger: Tuna, Lemon, Onion, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Vegetarian Pizza: x2 Vegetable, Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Aurora’s Cake: Raspberry, Wheat, Sugarcane, Egg, Milk
- Banana Split: Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, Any Sweet
- Birthday Cake: Wheat, Sugarcane, Egg, Butter, Cocoa Bean
- Pastry Cream and Fruits: x3 Any Fruit, Milk, Sugarcane
- Wedding Cake: Wheat, Butter, Egg, Sugarcane, Vanilla
So that’s it. That’s everything you need to know about feeding Ravens in Disney Dreamlight Valley. For more content about the game, you can look at the relevant links below and check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley-related content like How To Get Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley & How To Make Extra Fizzy Root Beer in Disney Dreamlight Valley.