There are tons of cool cars in the world of GTA V. Speedsters like the Dewbauchee Vagner and the Grotti X80 Proto are some of the most wanted vehicles in the game. One particular car design that many players want to acquire is inspired by the late Paul Walker’s beloved Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. How exactly can fans get their hands on Brian O’Conner’s ride?
Who is Paul Walker?
The late Paul Walker was a famous actor who many knew as the iconic Brian O’Conner in the Fast and the Furious Franchise. His character is a former FBI agent who joined Dominic Torreto’s high-speed gang and became. As one of the film’s main protagonists, Walker is a fan favorite, and his cars make constant appearances in games with an extensive roster of vehicles. O’Conner’s favorite car is the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, that sports a blue and white metallic color.
Acquiring the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
To get a car that looks like the one in the Fast and Furious, players must purchase an Annis Elegy Retro Custom from Benny’s Original Motorworks. This vehicle, based on the Nissan Skyline, will cost players approximately $904,000.
Customizing the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
The Annis Elegy Retro Custom is a highly sought-after car in the game and considered to be one of the top contenders in the Sports class. Its design is inspired by various generations of Nissan Skyline GT-R, R32, R33 and R34, which is why players can customize it to look like the R34 model. With superior handling and acceleration, it offers players control and comfort on the road. However, its top speed is slightly slower than some other cars in the class.
To make the Annis Elegy Retro Custom resemble Brian O’Conner’s Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, players should apply the following modifications:
- Front Bumper: Painted Extended Splitter
- Rear Bumper: Stock
- Bumper Accessories: None
- Intercoolers: None
- Chassis: None
- Doors: None
- Fenders: Wide Angular Rear Fenders
- Exhaust: Chrome Tip Exhaust
- Hood: Stock
- Roll Cage: Street Half Cage
- Neon Layout: Front Back and Sides, Blue
- Livery: Midnight Racer
- Primary Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Trim Color: Ultra Blue
- Skirts: Drift Skirts
- Spoilers: Extreme Downforce BGW
- Wheel, Rim Type: Sport, Endo V2
The Annis Elegy Retro Custom
The Elegy Retro is not based solely on one model of the Nissan Skyline GT-R. Multiple parts of the car take inspiration from various generations of the brand. The side, rear, and body shapes are based on the R32, the second generation of the Nissan Skyline GT-R. The front fascia is based on the fourth-generation R33. The fifth generation R34 influenced the design of the tail lamps. Its broad assortment of parts allows the Annis Elegy Retro Custom to look exactly like one of the three models of the Nissan Skyline GT-R.
The Elegy Retro Custom is considered to be one of the top contenders in the Sports class, mainly due to its wheel drive. It boosts its acceleration and handling, giving players more control and comfort on the road. Unfortunately, the top speed is slightly slower than the RH8 and significantly under the Pariah and Schafter V12. However, the Elegy Retro Custom will outshine faster cards with tight corners, which is its strong suit.
Other Cars that Can Look Like Fast and Furious Rides
Aside from Paul Walker’s Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, many other cars are based on or can be modified to look like vehicles from the Fast and Furious franchise. These include rides similar to Dominic Torreto’s muscle cars and Roman Pearce’s extravagant and stylish transports. Here are some of the cars the F&F inspired vehicles:
- Adder (Roman’s 2013 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse)
- Apocalypse Scarab (Howe & Howe Ripsaw)
- Banshee (Letty’s 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10)
- Brawler (2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter)
- Buffalo S (Dom’s 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat)
- Cognoscenti Cabrio (Roman’s 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed)
- Coquette Classic (Letty’s 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray)
- Dukes (Dom’s 1969 Dodge Charger)
- Elegy RH8 (Brian’s 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition)
- Felon (Shaw’s 2014 Maserati Ghibli)
- Gauntlet 2012 (2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392)
- Gauntlet Hellfire (2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon)
- Infernus (2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640)
- Jester Classic (Brian’s 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo)
- Lynx (Shaw’s 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe)
- Mesa (Tej’s 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited)
- Reaper (2014 W Motors Lykan HyperSport)
- Schlagen GT (Tej’s 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S)
- Sultan (2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi)