There’s no set timeline for FFXIV Patch 6.4, but due to the relatively predictable patch schedule, we can project an expected date easily:
FFXIV Patch 6.4 will release in May 2023, given the release of Patch 6.4 in January of 2023.
Patch 6.4 will feature new main scenario quests and the final section of the Pandaemonium raids. It will also release the Trust system for Stormblood dungeons, allowing players to run Stormblood with NPC players. Here’s a full list of what we know to be coming in FFXIV Patch 6.4:
- The final series in the Pandaemonium raid
- Trust system additions for Stormblood dungeons
- At least one new Criterion Dungeon
- Another Island Sanctuary region
- A new dungeon and trial, likely tied to the Voidsent storyline and featuring Golbez and the Shadow Dragon from Final Fantasy IV.