Looking for Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK) for their horn or to complete your album? These elite creatures are challenging to find and defeat, similar to the Silver Lynel. But don’t worry, here is a straightforward guide on how to locate and defeat the Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TOTK).
Where to Find Silver Lizalfos in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Many TOTK players struggle to find the Silver Lizalfos, but after speaking with the community, we’ve compiled a list of locations to make tracking them down much more manageable.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Secluded Coliseum (2241, -1951, -0467) alongside multiple colored Lizalfos waves.
- You can find three Silver Lizalfos on the eastern side of the Gerudo Desert near these coordinates: -4855, -2112, 0040.
- You can find one Silver Lizalfos on Eventide Island near coordinates 4622, -3699, 0055.
- You can find one Silver Lizalfos in the Mount Hylia area near coordinates -1271, -2287, 0254.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Golflam’s Lavafalls zone near coordinates -3131, 3487, -0783.
- You can find two Silver Lizalfos in the Gloom’s Approach zone at the Central Hyrule Depths near coordinates -0240, 0631, -1221.
How to Beat Silver Lizalfos in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
If you’ve managed to track down a Silver Lizalfos using the locations above, here’s how to defeat them. Don’t allow them to surround you and instead try to pull them away from each other, focusing on one at a time. Your advantage over these creatures is their need to wind up their attacks. When you see them preparing an attack, you’ll have enough time to avoid it and counterattack. Infusing an arrow with an Ice Fruit or White Chuchu Jelly can also help freeze them, making it easier to avoid and counterattack their moves.