The Mid-Season Patch is bringing many new changes to the table, significantly impacting the game’s current landscape. Substantial item overhauls will have huge consequences for the current meta builds. On top of this, several buffs and nerfs are also being placed on several champions and other elements in the game. Here are the adjustments coming for LoL Patch 13.10:
This Mid-Season Patch is significant because almost every aspect of League of Legends will be affected. Champions and items are not the only ones receiving some adjustments. Several other objects will also be getting some rework. Here are the expected changes coming when the patch goes live:
Object and System Changes in Patch 13.10
As mentioned earlier, there will be some changes that are going to be implemented outside Champions and Items. Several systems and objects will also receive reworks, which include minions, Summoner’s Spells, and structures. Here are the upcoming changes to the following:
- Minions from all lanes will arrive simultaneously except for the first wave.
- “Call For Help” signals targeting enemy champions will be ignored by minions targeting an enemy tower.
- Minion Speed will fall off around the 14-minute mark.
- Unleashed Teleport
- Cooldown is now 10 minutes.
- Plate Rushdown Resistances are active for 20 seconds after a plate is taken.
- Gold from the plate is now 45-225 based on the number of champions.
- Homeguard Startime now starts 14 minutes.
- 3.1% Max Mana regen per 0.25s tick
- Jungle Plants
- Blast Cone over the river wall now respawns around 9:00 to 9:30.
All Champion Adjustments
- Tumble (Q): Now has a 50% AP Ratio
- Dirty Fighting (Passive): scales with 60% AP
- Avengerang (Q): Movement Speed is now 5% per 100 AP.
- Wolf Frenzy (W): scales with 20% AP
- Mounting Dread (E): Slow scales with 5% for every 100 AP.
- Rend (E): First hit now scales with 20% and another 20% for subsequent spears. Slow now scales with 5% for every 100 AP.
Jungle Neeko has started gaining prominence and is becoming more effective in the current meta. While her apparent clear speed is decent, Riot decided to improve her damage against monsters even further. Neeko’s farming capabilities will be significantly vamped up, making her a high-tier jungle champion. Here are the upcoming changes for her this coming Patch 13.10:
- Blooming Burst (Q): Bonus damage to monsters is now 35 to 95.
- Shapeshifter (W): Bonus damage to monsters is now 75.
- Pop Blossom (R): now scales with a 120% AP Ratio
The Green Father has been underwhelming as of late. While he is still a fun character to play, there are better junglers to pick that are more effective in most situations. Ivern will get some significant improvements in his kit to increase his pick rate. However, some players have noted that these adjustments are underwhelming, considering how Neeko’s stats have been significantly buffed. Here are the future updates to the Green Father in the mid-season Patch:
- Friend of the Forest (Passive) can now affect Epic Monsters.
- Rootcaller (Q): Root lasts 1.2 seconds, and allies can dash towards rooted enemies.
- Bushmaker (W): Ivern gains additional magic attacks 3 seconds after leaving a bush. Nearby allies also gain this bonus for 1.5 seconds. The bush created by Ivern now lasts up to 60 seconds or until the team loses vision of it.
- Triggerseed (E): Shield damages and slow down enemies by 50% for two seconds after detonating. If no enemy champion is hit, the ally will be shielded again for two seconds.
- Daisy (R): Summoning Daisy will damage and knock up enemies for 0.75 upon arrival. Daisy’s slam attack on every third consecutive attack has a cooldown of three seconds.
Snow Moon Skins
A new set of skins for the Snow Moon collection will be released alongside the Mid-Season Patch. Only three cosmetics will be added to this theme and available as soon as 13.10 goes live. There won’t be any new Legendary versions for these upcoming skins, but they still look good and excellent. Here is the new set of Snow Moon cosmetics:
- Snow Moon Ahri
- Snow Moon Morgana
- Snow Moon Varus
When is Patch 13.10 Going Live in League of Legends
The Mid-Season Update will be available on May 17 after a few hours of maintenance. The whole patch will be available worldwide and rolled out throughout the day. Here is the release time for specific zones:
- 3 AM PT (NA)
- 5 AM GMT (EU West)
- 3 AM CET (EU North East)
- 8 AM KR (Korea)
Players should expect several hours of downtime in preparation for this update. Ranked queues might also be disabled a few hours before the actual maintenance, so finish your daily grinds by then.