One of the most exhilarating aspects of playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is exploring the vastness of its magical kingdom, Hyrule. As you embark on your journey through the Gerudo Highlands region, be sure to keep your eyes open for the Turakamik Shrine. This guide is designed to not only help you locate the shrine but also to provide a detailed tour of its challenges, including solving the puzzles and acquiring the Light of Blessing.
Locating the Turakamik Shrine
The Turakamik Shrine is nestled within the Gerudo Highlands region and can be easily accessed by gliding from the Gerudo Canyon Skyview Tower. The precise coordinates are (-2655, -2236, 0067).
Turakamik Shrine Puzzles
Solving the puzzles embedded within the Turakamik Shrine will take some observation and skill. Among the tools required for the puzzles is the Ultrahand.
1. Start by entering the shrine, the first room consists of a large cog and two metal balls. The ball located on the left is suspended by a long chain and has an electrical charge running through it. With your Ultrahand, grab the metal ball and attach it to the ball to the right of it.
2. Once you complete step 1, electricity will surge through the metal balls, and the giant cog will begin to turn. As it rotates upward, jump and grab onto the protruding gear to make it easier to ascend to the next floor.
3. The following chamber has two metal hanging balls. Use the Ultrahand to connect the two balls so the electrical current is restored.
4. Progressing through this step is a bit tricky since the balls barely touch, and you can only grab one at a time. Start by using the Ultrahand to set one of the balls swinging, then grab the other ball and glue it to the original ball’s path.
5. After achieving the first four steps, platforms will move in and out, protruding from the wall, giving you access to the next level. Walk under one of the platforms while it is out and use Ascend to stand on it.
6. The platform you just ascended is still moving back and forth. Timing is of the essence as you move to the next platform while one is retracting and the other is expanding, allowing you to walk across to the next level.
7. The next room also has electrical components and another large cog. Use Recall to ride the cog and obtain a chest with a powerful Zonaite shield.
8. Descending back down, you will see two smaller cogs connected by a long pillar — Use Ultrahand to remove the pillar.
9. Carry the removed pillar to the hanging ball in the room and place it on top of the two jutting pillars with your Ultrahand to complete the flow of electricity.
10. When the circuit is complete, a door will open, and you can collect the Light of Blessing.