The Dubai GameExpo Summit is happening later this month, and today is the last day you can get Early Bird pricing on your ticket to the show. If you’ve been considering attending, now is the time to act. Purchase your ticket before midnight tonight via our official partner website and secure an incredible deal for this must-attend event.
Keep reading to find out more about what’s in store for attendees in Dubai.
What to Expect at the Dubai GameExpo Summit
From June 21st to 22nd, the Dubai GameExpo Summit powered by PG Connects will take place within Expo City Dubai as part of the wider Dubai Esports and Games Festival. The summit will feature over 100 speakers from across the games industry who will deliver insightful talks, panels, and seminars across a variety of themed tracks. You can expect valuable learning and networking opportunities in the style of Pocket Gamer Connects events. Additionally, attendees can participate in industry-leading matchmaking and pitching opportunities, such as:
- The Very Big Indie Pitch (Mobile, PC + Console) – A chance for indie game developers to showcase their work and receive media coverage and feedback
- Investor Connector – One-on-one meetings between investors and VCs looking to invest in the right sector
- Publisher SpeedMatch – Established and budding game developers have the opportunity to speed-date with publishers and investors for first contact meetings with new prospects
While there will be countless opportunities to learn and network at the conference, here are a few of the exciting talks that you can expect at the event:
- From PacMan to BoredApes with Simon Davis of Mighty Bear Games
- Web Shops for Mobile Games: Key Learnings After 150 Launches with Andrey Kalugin of Xsolla
- MineCraft in the Classroom with Ruth E Manlandro of Bright Learners Private School
- Expanding horizons: Navigating the challenges and opportunities of game publishing in emerging markets with Musab Almalki of Spoilz and Ziad Talge of Yayy
- Market shift: Where are we now and how are technological innovations changing the game business landscape with Jacki Vause of Dimoso, Klaus Kajetski of YaLLa Esports and Volkan Taban of Gamester Kids
You can check out the official conference website here to see the full conference schedule and list of expert speakers.
Save on Accommodations and More
After purchasing your ticket, take advantage of a fantastic hotel deal through our partner Rove Expo 2020. The hotel is located in Expo City Dubai, where the Summit and the wider Dubai Esports and Games Festival will be taking place. Use code ESPORTS to book your stay and receive a 25% discount.
Purchase your ticket and book your accommodations today and don’t miss out on your chance to attend this exciting event!