How to Increase Your Inventory Size in Final Fantasy 16
As you navigate through the world of Final Fantasy 16, you may find yourself frustrated by the limited inventory space for potions. The game initially only allows you to carry four potions and three high potions, but fear not! There is a way to increase your potion capacity by completing a side quest called “Weird Science.” Although it may take some time to reach this quest, the rewards are well worth it. Let’s dive into the details of how to upgrade your inventory size.
Unlocking the “Weird Science” Side Quest
To begin your journey towards expanding your inventory, you must first reach the “Out of the Shadow” main scenario quest and unlock Mid’s Dungeon in the Hideaway. Once you’ve accomplished this, take the following steps:
- Speak with Owain, who will provide you with the “Weird Science” side quest. He will ask you to gather bomb ash, which can only be obtained from the Bomb King hunt.
- Visit the hunt board to discover that the Bomb King can be found in the Crock within Sanbreque.
- Head to the “The Dragon’s Aery” obelisk in Sanbreque.
- Make your way to the Crock, which is located at the northern end of the Imperial Chase.
- Engage in a battle against the Bomb King. Be cautious of its powerful area-of-effect attacks and prioritize eliminating its bomb minions.
- Collect the three bomb ash dropped by the defeated Bomb King and deliver them to Owain at the Hideaway.
The Rewards of Completing the Quest
Upon successful completion of the “Weird Science” quest, Owain will reward you with a treated potion satchel. This item significantly increases your carrying capacity for consumables, allowing you to hold:
- Six Potions
- Four High Potions
- Three Strength Tonics
- Three Stonekin Tonics
With your upgraded inventory space, you’ll be well-prepared to face any challenges that arise in the world of Final Fantasy 16. Happy gaming!