Unlocking the Resonance Trait in Remnant 2
If you want to fully explore the world of Remnant 2 and access all the unique accessories it has to offer, unlocking the Resonance trait is essential. This guide will walk you through the steps to unlock this special trait.
- Play in multiplayer mode.
- Locate the Dormant N’Erudian Facility in the N’Erud region.
- Enter the facility.
- Find the control panel at the top of the facility’s observation deck.
- Have a friend activate the control panel to initiate a purge.
- Head to the bottom of the area below the observation deck.
- While your friend purges the area, you will receive the Resonance Trait.
Please note that the location of the Dormant N’Erudian Facility is randomized, so you may need to search for it in different playthroughs.
The Power of the Resonance Trait
Upon unlocking the Resonance trait in Remnant 2, you’ll notice a significant increase in your Aura size. This enhancement translates to improved passives, such as increased speed for the Handlers Dog and additional benefits when using a turret. When fully leveled up, the Resonance trait boosts your Aura size by an impressive 50%.