How to Finish the GTA Online Tutorial and How Long It Should Take
GTA Online is an integral part of the GTA V experience and offers a whole new world of online heists for players to explore. After creating your character, Lamar guides you through the tutorial. Here’s everything you need to know about completing the tutorial and how long it takes.
How to Complete the GTA Online Tutorial Missions
The tutorial consists of 3 missions and should take between 30 minutes to an hour. Here’s a breakdown of the missions:
- Buy Clothes
- Customize your Car
It all starts with creating your character and a drive with Lamar where you’ll learn the basics of the game. After this, you can jump into the missions.
- Walk inside the blue ring to start your first race.
- Choose your car, change its color, and select a victory gesture.
- Select them all and the race will start.
- Finish the race to move on to the next mission.
Stores Tutorial for Dressing Up
- Drive to Gerard and purchase any set or piece of clothes you like.
Car Customization Tutorial
This mission is crucial, especially compared to the other two.
- Pick your car and add a tracker.
- Drive your car to the Los Santos Customs shop for customization.
- Customize your car and add a tracker and insurance to complete the tutorial.
Skipping the tutorial means losing access to the game’s multiplayer features, so it’s best to complete it. For more details on how to fix it, check out our detailed guide.
If you need more help with other aspects of GTA Online, be sure to visit our GTA Online section.