The O-ogim Shrine can be found in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in the East Necluda region’s Lanayru Promenade. As a Raura’s Blessing shrine, players must solve a puzzle before entering the shrine. To access the O-ogim Shrine, players must locate the crystal and bring it back to the shrine’s location. Our guide will help players locate the O-ogim Shrine and successfully complete it to obtain the Light of Blessing and a chest. If players have completed the O-ogim Shrine and are looking for something else to do, they can check out our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map.
Finding the O-ogim Shrine Location
The O-ogim Shrine is located within the Lanayru Promenade area in the East Necluda region. Players can find it at coordinates (2755, -1089, 0100). The shrine is situated inside a cliff, overlooking the Lanayru Promenade. If players can’t see the shrine, they should look down towards the watery area below. Directly across from a large waterfall lies the O-ogim Shrine.
O-ogim Shrine Walkthrough
To gain access to the O-ogim Shrine, players must retrieve the shrine’s crystal and bring it back to the shrine. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Activate the shrine’s sigil, and the crystal will begin to glow, directing players towards it. The crystal is located inside the Lanayru Road South Cave, behind the large waterfall.
2. Players can easily access the cave by climbing the crumbling ruins on the right side of it. They should then head straight into the cave, using their glider to clear any gaps. There’s a long jump towards the end, which will require players to use Ascend to get to the entrance.
3. Once inside, destroy the rocks to the left and straight ahead. The glider is located beneath the blue rocks, which players will need later.
4. Follow the green beam of light to find the crystal. Before taking the beam and bringing it back to the glider, players should explore the short cave paths behind the waterfalls on the left and right of the crystal. They will find a Like Like and a Bubbulfrog on one side and a chest with a shield on the other side.
5. Head back to the crystal chamber and take note of the fans and steering device on the side walls. Players should pull those down and bring them back to the glider with the crystal. Using Ultrahand to secure all items together is recommended to avoid multiple trips.
6. Set up the glider with the fan and steering device and secure the crystal to the front. Ensure the glider is set on the rails, hit the device to start, then take off.
7. There’s no need for much steering. Players should follow the beam to the shrine’s entrance. Once there, players can “slam” the glider into the shrine space, and it will open.
8. Collect the chest with a big battery then complete the shrine to acquire the Light of Blessing.
Completing the O-ogim Shrine can provide players with a sense of fulfillment in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. After accomplishing this feat, players can venture off towards other side quests in the game.