Located in the Gerudo Highlands Sky region, the Mayasiar Shrine in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a challenge that every adventurer must undertake. In this guide, we will show you the exact location of the Mayasiar Shrine, as well as provide a detailed walkthrough of its puzzles. By following our steps and acquiring the Light of Blessing, you’ll be one step closer to becoming a legendary hero.
Finding the Mayasiar Shrine location is the first step in your journey. The shrine can be found at the North Gerudo Sky Archipelago on a massive sphere known as Starview Island. To access the shrine and the island, head towards the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower, which is at the following coordinates: (-3544, -0320, 1965).
To get to Starview Island, follow these steps:
1. Use Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower to take flight and glide towards the closest visible island located around (-3664-0852, 1965) on the map. You’ll know you’re heading in the right direction when you spot the sphere in front of you.
2. Land on the island and use Ultrahand to blast yourself off towards the large sphere. Look for a Zonai floating block and rockets to aid you.
3. Since you’ll probably not have enough height or momentum to make it all the way around the sphere, head northeast until you reach the next visible island. Build another floating block/rocket combo using Ultrahand to get back in the air.
4. Once you’re in the right position across from the southeast side of the sphere, paraglide towards the entrance, which faces to the northeast. Enter the Starview Island.
The next step is to complete the mirror and lights puzzle in Starview Island to unlock Mayasiar Shrine. Here’s how to do it:
1. Paraglide down to the center platform of Starview Island. There, you’ll spot a wheel on the platform’s center, directing lights towards the mirror on the outer platforms.
2. Hop on to the platform opposite the entrance, then locate another wheel with a mirror on top. Rotate the mirror clockwise, ensuring it points towards the mirror just below and left of the entrance. If you’ve correctly set it up, there should be light bouncing from the lower mirror’s source.
3. Glide over to the mirror you just illuminated and push its wheel counterclockwise. It will now point towards an unlit mirror located on the south side of the room.
4. Travel to the newly lit mirror and position its wheel towards the unlit mirror found in the center of the room. Ensure all mirrors are in the correct position, allowing the center mirror to light up and direct the beam towards the yellow sensor. This should activate the shrine.
5. Enter the shrine to obtain a chest containing a star-fragment staff. Activate the shrine sigil to receive a Light of Blessing. Congratulations! You have successfully completed the Mayasiar Shrine puzzle.
To explore other shrines in the game, head to our shrine locations page or use the interactive Hyrule map.