Where to Find Mol in Baldur’s Gate 3
In the vast world of Baldur’s Gate 3, it can be a challenge to keep track of all the NPCs and their locations. However, one NPC that you definitely shouldn’t ignore is Mol, a Tiefling who can offer useful benefits. If you’re wondering where to find Mol, follow these steps:
- First, it is recommended that you explore the Druid area of Emerald Grove. In this area, you’ll find Arabella, who has been caught stealing the Idol of Silvanus by Kagha. Freeing Arabella from this situation will make Mol much more friendly towards you.
- Next, take the northeastern path out of the Druid area, where you’ll come across a ritual happening on the beach. You’ll hear singing and receive the “Investigate the Beach” quest.
- By the water, you’ll find Mirkon, who is entranced by the singing.
- If you interfere with the kid or the singing, a fight will break out with four harpies. However, these enemies shouldn’t pose too much of a challenge.
- After defeating the harpies and saving Mirkon, he will instruct you to find Doni. Head back to the ritual area and go up the nearby stairs. Doni can be found along the path ahead.
- When you reach Doni, choose the dialogue option “Doni, isn’t it? I want to see the Dragon’s Lair.”
- Doni will then open a nearby secret hatch, which you must go down into. As you are still on the “Investigate the Beach” quest, Mol’s location will be highlighted on your minimap. Speak to Mol to start the “Steal the Sacred Idol” quest. Be cautious, as stealing the Idol of Silvanus can have consequences.
Why is Mol Important?
Completing the steps above and earning Mol’s trust will prove beneficial later in Act 2 of the game. When you arrive at the Last Light Inn, Mol will vouch for you, even if Jaheira is suspicious. Mol will explain that you helped when no one else would, which can have significant implications on the story.
Now that you know how to find Mol and understand their importance, you can continue your journey in Baldur’s Gate 3. For more information on other NPCs and puzzles in the game, be sure to visit our links below.