**NetherRealm Studios Releases Latest Patch Notes for Mortal Kombat 1**
NetherRealm Studios has recently unveiled the most recent patch notes for Mortal Kombat 1, its popular fighting game. This update brings a plethora of changes to various characters such as Havik, Kung Lao, and Sub-Zero, while also improving the overall gameplay experience.
Move List Corrections and Localization Fixes
One of the key adjustments in this update focuses on move list corrections and localization fixes. Players can now expect accurate move lists and improved localization, ensuring a more seamless gaming experience.
Fixes for Unblockable Attacks
Players will rejoice as the update addresses the issue of certain attacks from Stryker and Sektor being unblockable. These attacks have now been fixed, creating a fairer competitive environment for players.
Fix for Combo Sequence Issue
Another significant fix in this patch addresses an error wherein the second player could push their opponent farther away during specific combo sequences. This issue has been rectified, ensuring a balanced gameplay experience for both players.
In addition to general gameplay updates, certain characters have also undergone specific adjustments. Here are the changes made to the roster:
- Havik: Performing Decaying Guard will no longer automatically face the opponent.
- Kung Lao: Proper execution of Kung-Kussion will now automatically face enemies.
- Shujinko: Using Mimic Ice Klone and Ice Ball consecutively after Time Stop is no longer possible.
- Jax: Ground Pound and Goro’s Stomp attack will now take higher priority when both players attack on the same frame.
These changes ensure that each character is balanced and the gameplay experience is fair for all players.
Official Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes:
- General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Localization fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause Player 2 to push their opponent away further during certain combo sequences
- Fixed an issue that could cause buffered Kombo Attacks Strings & buffered 2in1-cancelled non Enhanced Special Moves to not be performed if a Kameo Ambush attack that can be canceled or branched from was executed with specific timing
- Fixed an issue causing some of Stryker’s & Sektor’s attacks to be unbreakable
- Character-Specific Adjustments
- Ashrah: Fixed an issue that could cause Crushing Knee (Towards + Back Kick) to pass through opponents while attacking
- Goro (Kameo): Stomp is now higher priority when it & his partner’s attacks hit on the same frame
- Havik: Decaying Guard (Back Punch, Front Punch) and Flesh Wound (Back Punch, Back Punch) no longer auto face
- Jax (Kameo): Ground Pound is now higher priority when it & his partner’s attacks hit on the same frame
- Kung Lao: Kung-Kussion will now auto face when done on the landing frame after jumping over an opponent
- Shujinko (Kameo): Mimic Ice Klone & Ice Ball will no longer be repeated by an opponent hit by Time Stop
Not only have general gameplay adjustments been made, but these character-specific changes ensure that each character’s moves and abilities are balanced and functioning correctly.
These patch notes reveal NetherRealm Studios’ commitment to improving the Mortal Kombat 1 gaming experience. With the various gameplay updates, character adjustments, and bug fixes, players can expect a more enjoyable and fairer gameplay experience. So get ready to dive back into the world of Mortal Kombat 1 and experience the updated features for yourself!