5 best Pistols & Revolvers in Cyberpunk 2077

If I have the option to equip a pistol in a game, I always choose it. In fact, I completed all the Uncharted games using only a pistol. I love their speed, versatility, headshot damage, and the fact that they usually have plenty of ammo. In my opinion, pistols and revolvers in Cyberpunk 2077 are some of the best weapons.

My 5 Favorite Pistols & Revolvers in Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 introduces a new perk and skill tree that completely changes how you can play with revolvers and pistols. Headshot damage is now significantly boosted, and you can greatly improve accuracy and hipfire. With the right pistol or revolver, you can become a devastating force.

Her Majesty (Pistol)

PC Invasion

You can obtain this silenced pistol as part of the core storyline mission “Phantom Liberty” in Cyberpunk 2077. It’s equipped with an amazing silencer that makes it impossible to detect, and it also has significant bonuses. It provides a 150% damage bonus to headshots and, when combined with optical camo, guarantees critical hits.

Comrade’s Hammer (Revolver)

The 5 Best Tech Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
PC Invasion

The Comrade’s Hammer revolver in Cyberpunk 2077 takes some time to get used to, but once you do, it becomes a real powerhouse. Bullets can be charged to increase damage by 260%, with a 30% chance to apply burn, 50% crit damage, and 20% faster reload time. The rounds are explosive.

This revolver in Cyberpunk 2077 only holds one bullet, but it can be quickly reloaded by performing a melee attack. Once you master this technique, you’ll have a devastating hand cannon. You can find the weapon blueprint by completing the Suspected Crime side mission in Arroya.

Doom Doom (Revolver)

This revolver, named Doom Doom, packs a serious punch. It has powerful recoil that requires arm cyberware to manage effectively, but the damage it deals is unmatched. The increased recoil gives it a higher chance of dismemberment, and it fires four bullets at once, increasing its rate of fire and damage.

You can acquire the Doom Doom revolver in Cyberpunk 2077 by completing the Second Conflict mission and looting Dum Dum.

Dying Night (Pistol)

The Dying Night pistol in Cyberpunk 2077 dramatically increases damage while moving and applies a shock effect after rapid successive hits. It also provides 125% headshot damage and 25% armor penetration. You can obtain this pistol by winning the Shoot to Thrill contest in Watson.

Cheetah (Pistol)

X best Pistols Revolvers in Cyberpunk 2077
PC Invasion

I had a lot of fun using the Cheetah pistol in Cyberpunk 2077. I found the schematics at the end of the “No Easy Way Out” mission. Although it is part of the Phantom Liberty DLC, it’s still enjoyable to use.

This pistol offers 150% headshot damage, a 50% crit chance, and a 14% bleed effect. However, what sets it apart is the iconic modifier that increases its damage the closer you are to an enemy.