For players of Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria, the Adamant Hammer is a crucial and powerful tool that surpasses all others. Rebuilding the Bridge of Khazad-dum becomes near impossible without this mighty weapon. While obtaining the recipe and materials needed to craft it can be challenging, it is an essential tool for the final chapter of the game.
Prepare yourself for a journey filled with formidable enemies, treacherous landscapes, and intricate quests if you wish to craft the Adamant Hammer in Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria.
How to Get & Craft Adamant Hammer in LOTR Return to Moria
To craft an Adamant Hammer, you will need 15 Adamant, 4 Ironwood, and 2 Fine Leather. The recipe for this powerful tool can be obtained by speaking with Aric, Raven of Erebor, but only after defeating the Final Boss, Narag-Shazon.
Follow these steps to forge an Adamant Hammer:
- Collect 15 Adamant, 4 Ironwood, and 2 Fine Leather:
- Adamant: Found in Barazinbar and Dwarrowdelf.
- Ironwood: Rare material obtained by enchanting the advanced pickaxe with Yarog-Iuthnul on the Rune Table and chopping trees, or by destroying furniture in ruined houses of Dwarrowdelf.
- Fine Leather: Crafted on a Loom using Leather and Salt. Leather is obtained by crafting Hide in a Loom, while Salt can be mined from The Lower Deeps.
- Get Khuzdul Forge:
- Fix the Great Drain Pumps of The Lower Deep to unlock the new area where you’ll find the Great Belegost Forge.
- Light this forge to obtain the recipe for the Khuzdul Forge, and then craft the forge using the required resources.
- Defeat Final Boss, Narag-Shazon:
- Encounter Narag-Shazon’s minions in the first phase and then face Narag-Shazon in the second phase.
- Once defeated, you’ll get to meet Aric, Raven of Erebor.
- Speak with Aric, Raven of Erebor:
- Obtain the recipe for Adamant Hammer by talking to Aric, Raven of Erebor.
Finally, head to the Khuzdul Forge once you obtain the crafting recipe and forge the Adamant Hammer using the required resources.
That’s all you have to do to get and craft the Adamant Hammer in Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria. If you’re interested in more game guides, check out our other articles on LOTR: Return to Moria, including those on Ubasam wood and Black Diamonds.