Introducing the Latest Xbox Update Preview for Alpha Ring Members
We’re thrilled to announce the new Xbox Update Preview coming to the Alpha ring for Xbox Insiders. It’s crucial to emphasize that the preview OS builds incorporate background improvements to ensure a stable and high-quality build for Xbox consoles.
System Update Details:
- OS Version: XB_FLT_2402ZN25398.3388.240104-2000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – January 8, 2024
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – January 9, 2024
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we have successfully implemented the following fixes:
- Additional fixes to address unexpected loss of saved game progress in various titles.
- Further improvements to address unexpected issues when installing or updating various titles.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
We acknowledge that some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These items are not being ignored, and Xbox engineers are working diligently to find a solution.
- We have received reports of users experiencing intermittent issues with audio across the dashboard, games, and apps. If you have experienced issues, be sure you have the latest firmware updates for your TV and other equipment. If you’re unsure, you may need to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to their network as expected on boot. If you experience this, be sure to report the issue via Report a Problem as soon as you’re able.
Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
If you’re an Xbox Insider looking for support, please reach out to the community subreddit. Official Xbox staff, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders are there to help with your concerns.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can! Don’t forget to use “Report a problem” before posting—the information shared in both places helps us understand your issue better.
Thank you to every Xbox Insider in the subreddit today. We love that it has become such a friendly and community-driven hub of conversation and support.
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox Update Preview ring!