Screenshot by PC Invasion
Sons of the Forest has several outfits that your character can wear. One of these is the Track Suit, perfect for those who want to feel athletic in a game where you have to run all over an entire island. Here’s our guide to help you get the Track Suit in Sons of the Forest.
Note: For more information, check out our Sons of the Forest guides and features hub.
How to get the Track Suit in Sons of the Forest
The Sons of the Forest Track Suit can be found in one specific location. However, getting there requires a bunch of items:
- The Rope Gun and Rebreather are both needed just to obtain the Shovel.
- The Shovel is used to unearth hatches and passageways.
- One of the underground areas you discover has the Maintenance Keycard.
- That item will then let you open the facility with the VIP Keycard.
- The VIP Keycard itself is what you need just to open the locked door in the first 3D Printer area that you’ve probably stumbled upon while exploring the island (as seen in the image below).
The locked door is at the end of the opposite hallway and, once opened, you’ll find yourself in a gym. There are a few mutants here, but you won’t need to worry too much. What you do need to look for is the weightlifting room with blue lights. There, you’ll see a barbell bench to your right. The Sons of the Forest Track Suit can be found on the bench (seen in the image below).
That’s it, you’ve got another outfit that your character can wear. Now, you’ll truly feel athletic from all that running and jumping. Don’t leave yet, though, because this facility still has a couple of nifty rewards, such as the Guitar and Chainsaw.
Sons of the Forest is available via Steam.