How to Find the Castle Detonator in Warzone 2 DMZ
Season 3 of Call of Duty DMZ introduced the new map Vondel, which brings fresh challenges and enemies. One of these challenges is locating the detonators scattered throughout the map. Finding the Castle detonator in Warzone 2 DMZ can be a bit tricky, but here’s a guide to help you.
First Possible Location
- Stand in front of the Castle and jump into the moat on the right side of the bridge.
- Swim towards the Castle walls and keep an eye out for a climbing rope.
- Once you reach the top of the rope, go right down the corridor until you reach the tower.
- Use the stairs and ladders to climb to the top of the tower.
- At the very top, you’ll spot a stack of boxes near an open window. This is the first possible location for the Castle detonator in Warzone 2 DMZ.
If you don’t find it here, don’t worry. The second location is just below you.
Second Possible Location
- Make your way back down the ladders and stairs from the tower until you reach the second floor of the Castle.
- Enter the main lobby of the Castle and face north.
- You’ll spot an open room that resembles an office.
- On the right side, next to a wall, you’ll see a small coffee table.
- This is the second possible location for the detonator in Warzone 2 DMZ.
For more Warzone DMZ content, be sure to check out our guides and features hub.