Hey Xbox Insiders! We have an exciting new Xbox Update Preview coming to the Beta ring. It’s important to note that while some of the updates in this preview may not have noticeable changes to the UI, they are still crucial for ensuring a quality and stable build for Xbox consoles. Check out the details below:
System Update Details:
- OS version released: XB_FLT_2310ZN25398.2516.231012-2200
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – October 16, 2023
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – October 17, 2023
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes that have been implemented for this build:
- Various updates have been made to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Note: Users participating in Preview may see “odd” text across the console, for more information go here.
We understand that some issues have been mentioned in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. Rest assured, our Xbox engineers are actively working on finding solutions, although it may take some time. Here are a few known issues:
- We have received reports of intermittent audio issues across the dashboard, games, and apps. If you have experienced these issues, make sure you have installed the latest firmware updates for your TV and other equipment. If you’re unsure, don’t hesitate to contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Keyboard Button Mapping for Xbox Controllers:
- If you change your keyboard language settings while the Xbox Accessories app is open, the changes will be reflected after quitting the app or rebooting your console.
- We are currently investigating reports of a network connectivity issue on boot. If you experience this problem, please report it via the “Report a Problem” feature as soon as possible.
Remember to use Report a Problem to keep us informed about any issues you encounter. While we may not be able to respond individually to every report, the data we gather is crucial for finding a resolution.
If you’re an Xbox Insider seeking support, we recommend reaching out to the community subreddit. There, you can find official Xbox staff, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders who are ready to assist you with your concerns. Before posting, please take a moment to browse through recent posts to see if your issue has already been addressed. If not, feel free to add your problem to an existing thread or start a new one. This helps us provide the best support possible. And don’t forget to use “Report a Problem” before posting – the information shared in both places helps us better understand your issue.
Thank you to all the Xbox Insiders in the subreddit today. We appreciate the friendly and supportive community that it has become.
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program, follow us on Twitter. And stay tuned for future Xbox Insider Release Notes to learn more about updates in your Xbox Update Preview ring!