November’s PlayStation Plus Games Announced by Sony
Sony’s lineup for PlayStation Plus in November has been released. This month, Premium and Extra subscribers can get their hands on sandbox heist game Teardown (PS5) starting today, 15th November. This will be available as a day one release for those on Sony’s Extra and Premium tiers.
You can watch the trailer for Teardown below:
Additionally, on 21st November, the following games will be added to the PlayStation Plus service:
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On (PS4)
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition (PS4)
- Superliminal (PS4, PS5)
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (PS4, PS5)
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi (PS4)
- Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz (PS4)
- River City Melee Mach!! (PS4)
For those on the Premium subscription tier, some classic titles will also be available:
- Grandia (PS4, PS5)
- Jet Moto (PS4, PS5)
- Up (PS4, PS5)
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS4/PS5)
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 (PS4)
The announcement of “Up” for the service earlier this month has caused some disapproval among Sony fans, with some suggesting that the company “needs to pick better titles”. This has sparked a broader discussion about the games Sony is focusing on bringing into its Classics Catalogue.
More details on this month’s lineup can be found on the PlayStation Blog.
What are your thoughts on this month’s PlayStation Plus games? Let us know in the comments!