Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III: Best Graphics Mode for Console
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, the latest installment in the popular FPS series, is set to release soon. If you’ve preordered the digital version of the game, you already have early access to the campaign. As players eagerly await the full release, we have the scoop on the best graphics mode for console players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. Read on to find out what visual settings to use for the optimal gaming experience.
The Best Graphics Mode for Console
If you’re looking for the best graphics mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III on console, look no further. The game’s 120 HZ mode is the top choice. Simply toggle it on in the graphics settings. However, keep in mind that your TV or monitor must have a refresh rate of 120 HZ to fully experience this mode.
Why Choose 120 HZ Mode?
Call of Duty games have been known for delivering 60 FPS gameplay. However, with the latest generation of consoles, players can enjoy even higher frame rates. Activision Blizzard has unlocked the potential for console players to experience 120 FPS gameplay, but it requires the right display technology. To access 120 HZ refresh rates at 4K resolutions, HDR, and other advanced features, you’ll need a TV with HDMI 2.1 support, which is a relatively new technology. If you meet these requirements, playing Modern Warfare III at 120 FPS is the way to go for a smoother and more competitive multiplayer experience.
How to Enable 120 HZ Mode
To enable 120 HZ mode in Modern Warfare III, follow these steps:
- Go to the game’s graphics settings.
- Locate the option for 120 HZ and turn it on.
With 120 HZ mode activated, you’re ready to enjoy the game’s buttery-smooth 120 FPS action. Take a look at the available visual settings to further customize your gaming experience.
Other Visual Settings
While 120 HZ mode is the recommended choice, there are other visual settings you can adjust to suit your preferences:
- Field of View: Increase or decrease the FOV to control your viewing angle.
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Enhance visual quality by enabling this setting, but ensure you have an online connection and sufficient storage space.
- World Motion Blur: Personal preference determines whether you want this setting on or off.
- Weapon Motion Blur: Similar to world motion blur, toggle this based on your preference.
- Film Grain: Enable or disable this setting depending on your preference for a grainy visual style.
- Depth of Field: Adjust this setting to simulate the focus of a camera lens.
- FidexlityFX CAS: For improved visuals, keep this setting on to enhance pixel sharpness.
Ultimately, the choice of visual settings is subjective. Feel free to experiment and find the configuration that suits your gameplay style. Enjoy playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III!
Stay Updated with Call of Duty News
For more information about the game, check out Game Informer’s breakdown of everything we learned from a recent Call of Duty Next livestream. Additionally, find out why Modern Warfare III won’t be available on Xbox Game Pass this year, despite Xbox’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard.
Are you excited to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III? Let us know in the comments!